Pages

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Whirlwind Of Emotions

I feel like I've lost my mind
You've opened up my heart, and now, now
you try to conceal it all inside
I feel so confused
To be able to catch one piece of debris in this
whirlwind of emotions would answer so much to me
You've taught me a lot about myself, life, love
showing me yourself undisguised
You've made me so vulnerable
It felt so right, nothing should've gone wrong
I know you say it wasn't me
but it's hard to trust anything right now (you at all)
If only I could figure this game out
Congratulations . . . you've tamed a tiger.

I went back and read my notes
WOW!
No one can understand
I really have to help myself
maintain control
Remember
our hearts that feeling of unity
those deep stares
sensitive to the touch
those precious words
(AMAZING SEX! )
I'll never forget you

you are the most
genuine thing
I've had in my life

Thanks

No comments:

Blog Archive