Pages

Sunday, May 28, 2006

I Will Miss You

I thought before I first saw you,
I knew what love was.
That, I later found, to be false.
You showed me the meaning of True love.

I loved you with all my heart,
I gave you everything I had to give.
I thought our loved would last a lifetime,
I was the only one, though,

You already knew it wouldn't be forever.
You tried to tell me.
I always chose not to listen.
I only heard what my heart was telling me.

If I could go back in time and change things,
I wouldn't. I always want the memories
of you and I together, the way we were -
Happy for the most part.

I love you still,
And I always will.
But today my life starts over,
Starts over without you.

This will be a tough journey for me,
But I know I will make it.

Life does go on.

No comments:

Blog Archive