Pages

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Being a Good Boy

Was trying to be a good boy, staying at home the whole day.. But i did step out for awhile. Wen down to get the photo develop, dinner..

Was busy with the work i was handed to.. It seem kind of easy, but some how i ain't got idea on it.. Was working on it till i almost went blind.. Staring at the screen of my lappy for 8 hours.

Accompany my granny to the airport at 3am... Sending off relative from China.. Geez.. Stupid fella! Wonder why they want to take a plane at this hour.

Was back home around 6am.. Shit! I'm having a interview 2pm later on.. I need to out of the bed at 11am, leaving the house before 1pm.. Cause the place is at Pasir Panjang, damn far away from me.. And i can't get to sleep yet..

Hell~ Whats wrong with me?

No comments:

Blog Archive