Pages

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I Was Late For My Interview

I was sleeping soundly, having a good dream i think.. Was waken by the call from Carol(my so call god mom).. Lying down on my bed, answering the call.

Carol: Er zi! You still sleeping uh?

Qing: Ya! Waking up now~

Carol: Thought you told me, you got stuff to do in the morning?

Qing: Ya! Went to send off plane in the middle of the night...

Qing: And i got a interview at 2pm later..

Carol: 2pm?? Is already 2.15pm now.. You still at home?

Was damn shock.. Quickly rose from my bed..

Qing: Uh? Oh~ I going now lor~ Call you back!

Qing: Got to run.. I'm LATE!!!

Carol: OkOk...

Run out of my room, shower and dash out of the house.. Argh~ Hope i could get a cab fast.. Geez.. I'm freaking late for it. Think that's ain't any chance of getting employ..

Reach there at 3.05pm.. Call the person in charge(William), told him i was waiting for him in the lobby.. Ask me to wait, while he head out to find me.. Waited for 20mins before he arrived.. Getting the form fill, telling me detail of the job scope.. Then he ask whether i got any question to ask.

Qing: UmMm... Think i got things i need to tell you first.

William: Like?

Qing: I got tattoo...
( i was wearing long sleeve)

William: Was the big deal about it? I got tattoo myself..

Qing: But my is whole body~ =P

William: Wow~ What? You " Ang Kong Kia " uh?

Qing: No..

William: Not a issue about it..

Haaz... Think i got the job yea! He promise he will call me back in a week time, telling me when to start work. Most probably starting of June~ Yeah!!!!

Meeting up with Carol and WeiLi at Suntec.. Carol wanted to get some stuff there.. Took a cab down to Suntec, on the way i call them up.. Guess what? They are not ready yet! And WeiLi going for a hair with Kai Qi at 5pm.. Damn! Think i have to be there waiting..

@#@!@$%%$#@#$%^%$#@

Reach Suntec at 4.10pm, was like a idiot walking round and round all by myself. Carol reach at 6pm, then went to shop around with her.. Went to get the Voodoo doll she wanted, bought her cosmetic and stuff for her pet..

Finally the arrival of Weili around 7pm.. Heks.. Went to have our dinner.. Was so lost, no idea what to do next.. Carol suggest for some mahjong. But our mahjong kaki Mouse had started work, Jia Mei working morning shift the next day. So no choice got to call up the others..

Kai Qi - Accompany girlfriend

Jack - Claim to be broke

Ben - Never pick up my call

Kai Ming - No reply either

Haizz... Actually there more of them, but we drop the idea of playing.. Carol was going down to Everton, me and WeiLi went down to Kallang and look for Alban, then down to Geylang Lorong 3. Weili need help on shifting some stuff from his dance troupe back to his house..

Meet up with Alban at the nearby coffee shop.. Then Ben came to meet us up... Yada.. Yada.. Head downt to Lorong 3, continue to yada yada.. Alban going to visit Shan Shan(his brother's wife) at the hospital.. His brother Mr Kenny is there also.. Shan Shan is in labour soon, had been in pain for more then 12 hours...

So we load up the stuff to Ben vehicle, leaving to WeiLi house. And for Alban, he heading to the hospital straight... Help WeiLi to get the stuffs to his house. then Ben send me home...

No comments:

Blog Archive