Pages

Sunday, May 14, 2006

I Am Real

I wanted things to be different,
I wanted things to be true,
I can't stand my life now,
always wondering what's up with you.

You say you can't tell me,
exactly how you feel,
Sometimes I can't believe that this is even real.

I sort through the things you say,
and believe me it's pretty thick,
Just what does it mean,
when you say I'm a really cool chick?

I thought we were close,
much more than just good friends,
I feel like now you're trying
just to tie up your loose ends.

It pains me to think I'm not the only one,
I wish you would have told me
you were only having fun.

Your wife will never know,
She never will find out,
I wish someone would have told me,
that's what it was all about.

I wish you would be honest-
I think you owe me that,
I want to be a real person to you,
and not just Phat.

No comments:

Blog Archive