Pages

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Internal Roamer

Silence fills my mind. I drift off into dreams of you and i.
I feel so content now, nothing acting out.

Just my imagination leading me to where I love to be.
Your presence is with me now.
Spiritually you invade me.
My body, mind and soul keep you locked up inside
to roam about as you please.
You invade my most intimate places.
You fiercely flow through the blood in
my heart like a disease I'm not immune to.

Making your way through every pore in my body,
I try to keep you locked up within me.

My tear ducts begin to burn as I feel you leave me.
You make your way out.
Blood flows like lonely rain from my eyes.

The touch of your fingertips felt on my cheek
in the blood that makes its way down to my mouth.

I taste you, sweeter than any summer rain.
My tongue sponges up the taste of dreams, memories,
love and passion as that we've shared in reality.

I'm so empty now. I've swallowed the last of you.
No more feelings, can't even speak of that word, it has left me.
No meaning at all. You're gone!

No comments:

Blog Archive