Pages

Monday, May 08, 2006

All Thanks To Mouse

Meeting up the guys for coffee session.. We agreed to meet up at 8pm, Plaza Singapura.. Met up with them at Plaza Sing Mac. Weili, Mouse, Ang Moh, Meh Meh, Ah Beng, Kai Ming was there when i reach.. Kai Qi had just left to fetch Sharon from work...

Was chatting away, when Mouse say he got to leave and meet up with his uncle.. Heks.. His uncle meeting him up at some where at Middle Road.. So he left.. Then Jia Mei came over to look for us.. Continue with our Yada-ling... Was talking nonsense and joking around.. Where the sudden appearance of Xiao Peng You and Kanny... They get seated down and join in our chat..




It was 20mis to 10.30pm. Ang Moh left to meet up with his gf.. Then came the call from Mouse... He was calling for assistance..

Mouse: Die!

Weili: Uh? What happen?

Mouse: My uncle bring to a Night CLub!!

Weili: Haaz... Then you enjoy lor..

Mouse: Siao ar!

Mouse: My uncle call a girl for me and he ask me to bring her home tonight..

Weili: Lolx!!

Mouse: How? Die! You all got to help...

Weili: How to?

Mouse: I'll call u guys again...

Continue with our conversation.. This time round Mouse call me up..

Mouse: Come and help me!

Qing: Me?

Mouse: Ya!

Qing: Where? But why me?

Mouse: Middle Road.. Pool Fusion here. Cause you are the only, my uncle saw before.

Qing: .....

Qing: Now?

Mouse: Ya!

Then we all decided to go find Mouse... On the way to the carpark i took a snap with my whole family....



And this picture here.. See any things funny?



Then all met up with Mouse, for a chat on how's the situation now... I headed up with Mouse.. While the rest left to Bugis Breko to wait for us..




Well... Was so damn low morale about it.. Hate this kind of places... When i got there.. His uncle was asking me about my teds.. Then suddenly i was by a Mamasan..

Mamasan: Boy! So many tattoo not pain uh?

Qing: O Ok lor!

Mamasan: What's your age?

Qing: Twenty Five...

Mamasan: Oh! But you look so young..
(Turn to Mouse)

Mamasan: Then You???

Mouse: Twenty Four...

Mamasan: Both so young uh..
(Turn back)

Mamasan: Boy! You want any girls anot?

Qing: NO!!!(Shaking my head and answering at the same time)

OMG! Over my dead body. Is not the matter of whether their pretty anot.. Is just the fact that i ain't used to it.. To be honest, i ain't from any decent family.. My parent divorced when i was 4yrs old. Although they are divorce, but they are like good friends who still talk and joke around. Even when both had re-marry by now. My mother used to be a Mamasan, and guess what?

I used to follow her to work when i was like 7yrs old.. Where i was left alone sitting in the hostess resting area, surrounded by hostess.. I was been well taken by them, often receive sweets, soft drinks and money.. And my dad used to bring me along when he went with his friends.. Being in a Night Club is very normal. But i just don't like how things work out over there.

Getting back to the topic.. Was there helping Mouse out.. Geez.. Helping out like? Helping him to drink, entertain his uncle and try to get him out of the situation. So he don't have to bring the hostess home. As his uncle insisted, but we told him we got to work later on.

Was there till 2am ba.. Finally manage to get out of the situation.. We meeting the rest downstair... We are heading over to Mr Bean as i was freaking hungry and my gastric was like shit. Never drink on a empty stomach.. Board into Ah beng lorry and down to Mr Bean.



And while reaching... Xiao Peng You got a scare from me....



When there order some food... Rubbish for a while..




After that i headed home.. Was feeling damn shit.. Argh!!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive