Pages

Sunday, May 14, 2006

A Day Away From Alcohol

Waking up in the evening.. Was lazing on my bed, not wanting to be fully awake.. Those peeps was at Zijie house having mahjong, i'm meeting them up later in the night.

We agreed to meet up at Bugis Breko, just to chill out. Since i still got plenty of time left, maybe i could just slack on my bed..

Halfway thru, the phone in my room rang.. Geez~ Wonder who will it be.. Oh! Is was a called from my uncle, he want me to go over to his house.. Getting some stuff done with his video can and computer..

So i force myself to go get my stuff done.. Do my laundry, shower and pack my room for awhile.. Is was about 9plus, when i receive a call from Zijie, saying they had reach there. But i buzz Weili and told him i will be late.. Due to the fact i need to head over to my uncle house..

Went over to my uncle house, help him with the computer and stuffz.. Is was so damn long.. Haizz.. When it was done, is was already 11.20pm.. Geez.. Didn't expect it turn out this late..

By the time i got there, is was about closing time.. They was asking whether we want to have our last order. As they are closing soon.. Haizz.... I was damn hungry, suggested to them maybe we should head off and grab some bite.

Went to the food court beside Allson Hotel.. Was there eating, talking craps.. Is was around 12.45, When all decided to leave.. Leaving me, Weili, Jia Mei and Mouse behind. So after much discussion we decided to go down Eunos for mahjong session..

Bought supper for Ben.. Then proceed down to Eunos.. Was there till the nxt morning 6am... Geezz...

No comments:

Blog Archive