Pages

Friday, May 19, 2006

Lilo Lilo Lilo

Woke at 10am.. Geez.. Only had two hours of sleep.. But the thought of having lilo at my house was making my sleepy head moving.. Heks.. I meeting up with Trixy for lunch, 12.30 at City Hall! Better hurry! If not i'm sure to be late! Well.. I shouldn't let my Lilo wait, should i?

* Wink *

Was about to head out, when i was stopped by my granny! She insist of me having my meal at home before i head out. As she say those food was make for me.. Oh~! Ok! But time running out! Give Trixy a sms teling her i will be slightly late.

Hail a cab and down to City Hall. Call Trixy upon reaching, and was told to meet up at the Burger King at City Hall! She was there with two of her friends(Acutally one friend and one is colleague)...

Getting done with the food and some crapping, it was time to go.. Trixy heading back office with her colleague for meeting and her friend heading home. Me? I'm heading over to Suntec for some nice Royce Chocolate! But halfway thru the journey, my uncle called and i have to head down to Bugis and help him out with some thingy!

Then took a cab home.. Took Lilo out of the bag, she was just sitting and staring at me.. Geez! Cutie Pie!!! Heks... Think maybe she just ain't know where she is and kind of not used to it.. But as soon as i closed my door and walk to my room, she was running around in the hall...

Took some newspaper, just in case she might want to pee or shit.. Went into my room, took out her toys.. Feed her with two boney treat and her water.. She was hyper active... She kept walking in and out of my room.. Heks...



She was exploring my house, corner to corner.. Heks... And when i was lying on my bed, she hop up and curl beside me.. Cute little fellaz! When i was on the msn with Trixy, Lilo just doze off beside my pillow..



Then Meh Meh came to pick me up around 5pm, we are heading down to town. But he need to head home and get change, so we head down to Meh Meh house. Then we headed down to Trixy work place, pass back Lilo to her.. Haizz...

* Sulk *

Meeting Weili at orchard. To my surprize, Weili was wearing SHORTS and SANDAL!! Oh! Did i mention we are going clubbing later on in the night? Geez.. So what's now? OK! Althought you can go Thai Disco in short and sandal, but ain't we heading down to Club Momo after that? Think Club Momo is off the deal man!

* Slapz Forehead *

Then we went for our dinner, shop around.. Meet the rest of them at the Prata shop in Chinatown. Where Zi Jie, Pei Pei, Siripon and Zi Xian had their dinner there. Today was the birthday of Siripon, and she heading back to Thailand tomorrow night. Therefore we decided to celebrate for her at the Thai Disco in Golden Mile.



Then headed down to Golden Mile, meeting the rest there. It was kind pack, but we manage to get a good table.. Had the cake cut, wishing to the birthday girl.. Watching of live band performance, drinking and dancing.. At 2am, they left for Club Momo.. Leaving four of us behind, me, Weili, mouse and Jia Mei.. As Mouse and Weili are wearing shorts, Jia Mei need to work tomorrow.. =(

* Sulk *

Decided to finish the bottle up fast and head home, as time was going to be 3am. Was kind of high yea.. Geez~~ Reach home shower and collapse on my bed..~

No comments:

Blog Archive