Pages

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Home On A Saturday Night

Woke up rather late today.. Was kind of having a hang over from yesterday alcohol. Geez.. Hate this kind of feeling. Was lazing on my bed, slacking away.. Decided to get wash up, call and meet up with the guys.

They was some where in Redhill, ain't know where they will be heading yet. But they decide no to club tonight. And i wasn't really keen on getting down there, so i decide to slack awhlie longer..

Suddenly i came to remember that i got a reservation of table at Club Momo.. But i ain't got any reply from Ning whether the table had been confirm. So i try to ask her in Msn.. But i got no reply from her.. Oh! And i still owe her a box of Royce chocolate!

Was thinking of what i should do, cracking my brain for it.. Decide that i will head down to Suntec City, get a box of Royce chocolate for her, then down to Club Momo and pass it to her.. So i hurried to get prepare.. Call the guys and tell them i heading down to Suntec.

Was trying to finish my dinner fast, and head down to get the chocolate.. Just when i was about to step out of the house, my cell buzz.. Is was a call from Ning, She saw my message in the msn. But when she wanted to reply, i was already offline, hence she call me up on my cell.

I was also told about the reservation, she say she could get one for me due to the time i told her was too last min(told her on a wednesday night). But i told her is alright, as my guys decided not to club tonight anyway. But i will be dropping by to pass her the chocolate i promise.

Well.. She say it was alright, no issue about it.. She will be glad if i could just come down and have fun, rather then dropping by to pass her the chocolate. Heks.. But i told her i can't make it tonight, most likely will be nxt week.. Oh ya! She told me there no need to hurry about the chocolate, i could pass her when i come down some others day.

Ummm.... It seem like there ain't the need to head down to Suntec anymore.. Call the guys asking their whereabout. They was at Suntec shopping around, looking for stuff. Ask their plans for the night, all i got was a simple anwser..

DON'T KNOW!

What the heck man! Finalize of the question, telling them if they ain't got any idea where to go, i'll be staying at home... If they come up with any plans, call and tell me up about it then i will head down to look for them. Hang up the phone and gaze at the wall.. Feeling kind of lost~

Switch my computer on, and went to watch movies online.. Time pass slowly, and my cell buzz at 12.20am.. A call from Alban, asking where i'm at.. He wanted to pass me the disc! Remember? So he ask me to wait, he'll give me a call when he reach my house.

He called back 40mins later, so i went down to look for him. Took the disc, chatted for awhile then head back up.. HmMm... So should i get starting with the disc? Or maybe i can still slack a little while longer? Well... Think i still got some time to spare.. Continue watching online movies, ended at 2plus in the night.. Went to the kitchen, cook up some noodles..

Finally it was time to get the things done.. Just some editing of graphic, think i could get it done in a flash! Then i can head to bed early, as i need to attend to some stuff the other day..

It was around 4am, when i got the things all done with, trying to save them up.. But guess what happen? The freaking photoshop HANG on me! The files are not saved yet.. Damn!!! What the hell! This can't be happening! Is this some kind of joke? Please! Not at this moment when i was trying to save the files!!

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Decide to wait awhile, maybe it still can be access after awhile.. But it was useless! Look like i need to start from scraps again uh! Making me totally piss... Decided to end the whole shit!! Restart my computer then headed to bed....

No comments:

Blog Archive