Pages

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Totally Shag Out

Have no been sleeping since i got home..
Give Trixy mei a morning call at 7.40am...
As she need to head for her interview...
Hekss...
Trixy = Lazy Pig

* L o L *

Contiune playing with my ps2..
Felt kind of tired after awhile..
Woah...
Is 9am already?
Damn...
Need to hit the sheet uh...
For i need to be up before 3.30pm.
Cause i need to wake someone up..

Woke by my alarm at 3.20pm.
Went to wash up..
But still feeling damn tired...
Nudge her in msn.
No reply from her..
Give her a buzz...
No one answer either..
Geez..

Ten mins later...
She call back.
Telling me she was in da washroom..
And she had awoke since early noon.
We chatted on da fone for awhile...

Is showa time after that...
Got my stuffz ready and headed out.
Remember today is thursday?
Is a usual training day...
Went for the training...

Was a fun and shag out training..
Haazz...
Went up to bath and headed down to Meh uncle funeral..
Was the last day of the wake...
Stayed till 5am...

Here some pic at the wake...

Not Much People Left Around..

Feel Like Slapping Him?

He Seem Tired..

Talking Bad About Me?

So Hardworking~!

Meh Sister Taking Care Of Cousin.

Looks like he win alot uh?

Fooling Around at the wake #1

Fooling Around at the wake #2

Fooling Around at the wake #3

When Old Lover Meet~


Trixy: Mei! Can stop laughing about how i sound? *Slapz Forehead* And please for god sake Stop Calling Me DD KOR~~~ Thanks....



PS: I think i need to apologize to her.. I'm too harsh ler... Sorry if my words hurt you.. I don't mean to do that.. You didn't do or say anything that offend me.. I can't seem to control myself... Really sorry....

No comments: