Pages

Monday, April 17, 2006

Simply Relaxing Day

Even since i got home yesterday..
I didn't get a wink yet...
Was talking on da fone with my friend(Cindy)..
We started chatting at 8 am.
It ended at 2plus in da noon..
6 hours of chatting...
Think i should be call a chatterz box...

She make da effort to buy me lunch down to my house.
All da way from Jurong...
Kinda shock in da first place..
As i was just joking abt buying me lunch on da fone.
But she just agreed to it..

Don't understand why..
I'm ain't tired at all..
Was lazing on da bed while waiting for her arrival.

Call Trixy Mei..
As she sms me asking me not to meet up later..
For is raining now..

* Curious *

What's da difference of whether is raining anot?

* Scratch Head *

Cause this nice mei mei of mine..
Was afraid that meeting up might get me drenched.
See so nice of her~
But i want to see Lilo...
Bet she look cuter after grooming...

Too bad...
She heading home after interview...
Perhaps some other days ba...

Went down to wait for Cindy..
She reach around 4pm..
Headed back home..
Was eating da food she bought for me..
Chat at da same time...

Look like i ain't got place to go ler uh?
Since meeting up with Lilo is cancelled..
Entertain myself with PS2..
While she use my com...
Yada yada thru outz..
Seem like we got lots to talk about..

She fell asleep on my bed...
As she had not been sleeping since da previous day..
Remember she got her driving lesson later at 9pm.
As she mention earlier..
Is wad at BBDC.
Damn far lor...

* Slapz Forehead *

Keep myslf awake..
Try waking her up at 8.25pm..
But she seem so tired...
Ain't want to wake up..
She decided to postpone her lesson..
Took out da fone and sms her instructor...
The time was already 9pm...

She headed home at 11plus..
My friend come to pick me up..
The usual group..

Where to?
.
.
.
Kallang Stadium MacDonarld...

What For?
.
.
.
.
.
Supper + Breakfast + talking crap session....


Call Trixy Mei to check on her...
As when i was heading out..
Her nick seem kinda weird to me...
Lend her my ears...
Give her some thoughts..
Ask her head to bed and hang up da fone...

Continued with my crappy session..
Felt kinda tired by 4am..
And my right eye begin to swell..
Wonder what with my eye..

It all ended at 6am...
Back by 6.30am..
Head fer my showa~
Jumped onto my bed...

It seem after my showa i felt so fresh..
The thoughts of tiredness just disappear..


* Reading Blog Time *

* Ahem *

Look like someone copy my post uh...
Regarding da difference between Guy and Girls.
Is CopyRight Protected...
So u guy need to pay for da fee.. =P


PS: Trixy Mei... Ni bu yao xiang ze yang tou ler.. Ok? If u need a listener u can gimme a buzz uh.. Chris my pal... You my mei... So no worries uh...

No comments: