Pages

Sunday, April 02, 2006

+Starting Of A New Month Badly+



Saturday, April 1st, 2006



My Mood?

This is how i felt...

I'm the one in RED...


Think i'm falling sick...
Got no appetite..
Feeling so "mang zhang"

"Fuggin Shit"

ArgHhh~!

But this ain't gonna stop me from going out..
I need some fresh air..
Need to find stuff to occupy my mind..

Head down to Marina South Arcade.
Went to meet my guys there..
Have some round of game..
To relieve my stress..
Vex on da machine~!!

Head down to the nearby pay pond..
Went there for prawning..
Haizz...
The prawning area looks kinda pack...
Prawning till 4am..
Head hm after that..


Share cab home with Weili...
Drop off at the usual spot..
Took out my cigarettes.
Pop one out..
Light it...

Saw a Police vehicle going pass me..
Kinda fast.
Heard a loud shrieking sound..
Turn ova to look..
Saw it stopped to look at me..

* I G N O R E D *

The Police vehicle reversed..
Stopped right infront of me!
Two police man came down.
Took my i/c out..
Handed ova to them.
Before being ask for it..

They look kinda shock.
Seem like i know what they want.
As usual..
Asking those crap...
Took back my i/c and head home..

* P I S S E D *

When you got a body full with tattoo..
Doesn't represent you are a criminal..

But i kinda use to it..
So just

* F U C K . I T *

I don't give a bloody damn about it..
For i know i ain't did nothing wrong...

No comments: