Pages

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Marina South Pier

Finally i got ample of sleep..
I woke at 5pm today..
Geez...
Slept for 10 hours...
Feel so fresh..

I'm going fishing today!
Today one won't be paying to fish..
We going to Marina South Pier to fish!!

* Y e a h *

But....
I need to head for my training first..
Training has started when i reach..
Heez...
Today training will be a relax one..
I mean a relax one for me..

Ain't need to do any shit uh...
I just have to sit n relax..
Then most is opening my mouth.
Telling them what to be done...

Went for meal after training..
Was at da market around my house.
Meet up with da rest.
Head ova to Marina South Pier..

Marina South Pier

Fishing ended at 2.40am....
Not a single catch...
Decided to go East Coast MacDonarld to chill...
Was relaxing and chatting ova there...

Fi... Li.... Fa.... La...

Talking shit...
Real crappy session..
But overall we did enjoy ourselves...

No comments: