Pages

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Super Duper Shag Day

Didn't sleep the whole night..
Was to engross watching movie thru da net..
Watching those old time movies..
Like Gu Wa Zhai..

Till Trixy Mei came online...
Nonsense talk for awhile...
Meeting her up at 3pm..
At Cecil St...

Was kinda late for 15mins..
Caught in da slow traffic..
As my side here was down pouring..
And also there an accident infront..

She was busy with da interview as there no respond to my sms..
Sat down and took out da newspaper to read...
Think i waited for around 20 - 25 mins..

* ArgH *
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lilo is wearing da same colour shirt as me...

* Wink *

She so Hyper Active today...
Took a cab down to Orchard Party World..
To look for Angela n her friend...
Hang around for a while...
Walk ova to Centrepoint for MacDonarld...

Waited for Rachel arrival...
Yada yada with Trixy Mei....
Upon Rachel arrival...
We head back up to Party World..
Waited fer Angela to come up..

The girls chatted for awhile...
Angela went back for her K-session...
While the three of us continue with our shopping...

First was Wheellock Place...
The girls are crazy ova da Blythe Doll...
Second was Far East Plaza..
Shop~ Shop~ Shop~
End up taking a break at MacDonarld ova at Lido....

LiLo Da StaR~!~!







Time up~
Lilo need to get home for dinner..
While i need to go Eunos for my training..
Accompany Rachel to da bus stop...
Head to da Taxi stand with Trixy...
Took a cab down to Eunos...

Training had commence when i reach..
Join them with training...
Ended at 10.45pm.
Headed up for showa...
Played with Snowy for awhile..



Showa~
Waited for da laundry..
While waiting...
I fell asleep...
Jack woke me up..
For i'm meeting Mr tall at da coffee shop for supper..

Mr Tall, Xiao Mei & Mouse was there...
Order our food...
Get Done with it..
And it was yada yada session...
But..
I fell asleep on da chair...
Geez....
I'm damn fugging shag...

Woke me up when leaving..
Got into Mr Tall car as he wanted to send me, Xiao Mei & Mouse home..
You know what?
I slept in da car thru out...
Waking to realise Xiao mei was gone...

And what shocked me was that..
I was shocked when i open my eye and i was at

Kallang MacDonarld AGAIN~!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thought Mr Tall sending me home?
Look like i have been cheated uh...
Mr Tall ask us to accompany him.
As he need to head back camp later at 4am...
Agreed with it..
But if only we leave at 2.30am..

Went to da loo..
Had myself wash up...
Feeling more fresh...
Yada yada...
Rubbish here & there...

Finally is time for us to head home....

* Yeah *

Reach home...
Wash Up...
On my com...
Promise to send Trixy da pic we took just now....
Chatted for awhile...
Headed to DREAMLAND.....

No comments: