Pages

Friday, April 21, 2006

The Night Is Forever Young

Due to my tiredness of yesterday...
I had a good sleep...
Totally concussion dude.
Nothing came to my dream...
Totally pitch black...

* Boring *

Kind of wake from my sleep...
Grab my cell..
Looking at missed call and messages..
Got a total of 10 missed call and 5 messages
Noticed that the time was already 6plus...
OH~
.
..
.
.
.
...
.
.
.
..
.
No!

Came to realize that I suppose to go for my lion dance performance...
I was supposed to reach Funerton Hotel by 5.30pm...
Damn...
I'm fugging late...
Think I'm in deep shit this time..
Gonna get screwed up by my Boss(The person incharge of our lion dance troupe)...

* Slapz Forehead *

Try calling Meh Meh, Ah Beng, Kai Ming and Mouse...
But there no respond from they.
Wonder if they are pissed for I didn't show up for it...
Hope not uh!

* Scratch Head *

Should I call The Boss?
Was thinking whether to call boss a not..
Just then...
My cell started to ring...
Is was Mouse...

Mouse: Ya! You called?

QinG: Yes! Where are you guys?

Mouse: Funerton Hotel! Where else?

Qing: Huh? How come? The performance ain't starting yet?

Mouse: Is starting at 8pm.. We just done with the reheasal...

Qing: My God.. Is freaking long hours before it...

Qing: Sorry~! I overslept was too tired...

Mouse: Nevermind...

Qing: You mean is ok? You guys got enough people for it?

Mouse: Ya! Enough people ler!

Qing: Need me to head down now?

Mouse: Nah~ No worries... Got enough manpower here ler...

Qing: Really???

Mouse: Yea~ Call you after we get done with it..

Qing: Okok!

Qing: By the way, did Boss said anything?

Mouse: NO laH...

Qing: Okok! Bye~~

* Phew *

Think I kind of safe...
But i believe i would still receive some nagging from him somehow...
Haiz....

Cindy call me after that.
But i was just to lazy to get anything done..
Including chatting on the fone..
The conversation ended in less then 5 mins.
(Having mood swing lately)

I continue to nuar on my bed...
Stared at the wall..
Took a puff..
Slowly making my way to the com..

Saw Mr Tall online..
Decided to message him whether he wanna head out for dinner...
He agreed to it..
But i need to wait for him to get his things done.
Before he could come and fetch me and head for dinner..
Alright then...

Meanwhile i was talking to Trixy Mei and Rachel on Msn..
Rachel was on the way to NUS for her sister performance.
While Trixy is heading down to Jurong Point to meet up with her Girlfriend..
Trixy was saying maybe she and rachel will come join us if we got any program later.
Well~
I got no idea where we are heading..
So ask her to call me back when she done..

Looking at the time..
Maybe is time for me to go showa and get prepared.
As is getting late soon..
Mr Tall might come any time..
For he often call when his about to leave his house..
Usually this is what would happen
.
.
.
Mr Tall: I'm in the car now, on the way to fetch you.. Come down in 10 mins..

Me: Uh? Why u didn't tell me? Okok! I go get prepare now..

* Slapz Forehead *

Came out of my showa...
Check on my cell..
HmmMm....
No missed call, No message...
Wonder what's taking him so long...

Down laying on my bed..
Slacking again...
Around 20 mins later..
He called..
Almost fell asleep...
Asking me to get down in 10 mins time..

Went to get changed, tidy the bed, shutting down of my com...
Going down, seeing he was already there waiting...

Me: Wow! Today you so fast uh?

Mr Tall: Of course... With a fast car & a skill full driver.. What you expect?

* Grins *

Me: Kanasai.. So where are we heading for dinner?(I should say LATE Dinner)

Mr Tall: Jalan Besar! Long time never go eat Scissor-Cut Curry Rice.

Me: Ok lor!

Mr Tall: By the way, any Shell petrol kiosk here? Need to top up fuel.

Me: Ya~ You drive i tell you how to get there...

Drove to Shell Petrol Kiosk..
But the Shell card can't be found...
Think it was lost after 10mins of searching in the vehicle.

Mr Tall: Aiyo~ Why kept losing things this fews day?

Me: You suay mah!

Mr Tall: Ya lor...

Me: Orbi Good~ =P


Continue with getting it filled..
Pay and headed down to Jalan Besar...
Having our food, chating & waiting for the rest of them.
Slowly....
One came after another...

This was when Trixy called...
And we agreed to meet up at Bugis Breko..
Is had been ages since our last visit there...
Heading down with da group...
Consisting of Me, Mouse, Meh Meh, Mr Tall & Beng.
While Botak, Kai Qi, Sharon, Trixy & Rachel On da way...
(Kind lost touch with Botak, due to his work.. Didn't see him for months..)

Get seated down, ordered of drinks...
Soon all arrived...
And we was crapping around...



I Dont Wanna Take Pic!!

Snap Shot Of Mr Mouse...

Snap Shot Of Mr Tall

Trixy Rachel Angela

Mr Tall Botak Mouse

Snap Shot Of Wayhow

Snap Shot Of Me

See The Height Difference?

When we decided to match-make Mr Tall & Miss Rachel...

* Winks *

Mr Tall blushed upon introduction..
Heks...
Both look so shy~
Don't dare to look straight at each others..
Avoiding eye contact...
Is so funny!!!!

Personally i find both of them quite matching.
UmmMmmm...
Why can't they just give it a shot?
No harm trying uh?
No... Wait~!
They need to break the ice first...

Try swopping seats...
So they could sit beside each other.
Try every ways to make them chat..
But is just seem like both was too shy about it..

We are doing this all for the both of you...
Can't you two just understand it?
You two will be grateful for me if you guys are happily together..

* Bleah *

Beng started to left as he was kind of tired..
Kai Qi Left after that due to Sharon(Kai Qi GF) working the next day..
Meh Left to fetch his GF(Working in a pub) from work...
Angela & Wayhow arrived around 2plus...
Putting three girl together, they could form up to a market of noise level..
Where they started to yada yada...

Left the place around 4am...
As Wayhow ain't feeling that good...
Decided to head down to KALLANG MACDONARLD...
(Can't remember i was there how many times straight in a week.. All thanks to Mr Tall)
Where Wayhow and Angela head home..

Got into the car..
Suggested that i drive when Mr Tall and Miss Rachel can have some time together a the back.

Having Rachel nagging...

Rachel: Let me drive! Let me drive! I got driving license de~

* Smash my head at the window *

Trixy: Cannot lah! This other people car.. And you didn't really drive since u got your license for so long...

Rachel: Let me drive la~ i can drive de... Trust me...

Qing: You be Mr Tall GIRLFRIEND, then i think he will let u drive... =P

Mr Tall: * Blushed *

Rachel: * Grumble *

Mouse was riding a Botak bike down..(Mouse no license de wor)
Met with a small accident where Botak had some scratch on his leg..
Due to some cornering where Mouse wanna "kup" Corner...
Stupid Arse...

Seated down, enjoying of food and having fun..

Yummy~~

Look What They Done To The Toy!

Failed To Capture Mouse Face

Kiss My Foot Mr Mouse!

Stop Playing With That~

Two Old Aunty Trying To Act Cute~ =P


When some crappy stuff happen...
Trixy was trying to tell Mouse
.
Dont shake your leg(in chinese)
.
But the way she sound it out was like " Don't bite your leg "
Wrong pronouce...

I did a mistake too...
Was saying something like..
Kind of stone...
Brain not working...

Qing: Hurt of elbow...

While saying that...
I was holding on to my wrist...

* Bang Wall *

Something wake eveyone up...
Heks...

Rachel: I want to sign on after i got my degree..

* shocked for everyone *

Qing: Sign on???????

Trixy: Sign on as?

Mouse: You Crazy? why want to sign on?

Guess what was her answer?

Rachel: Cause if i sign on, i can get to wear number 4 mah?

* Everyone fainted *

Qing: Mr Tall, Like that she can click with your elders sis.(Mr Tall sister was a Major)

Mouse: Wow... Mr Tall like that if you two happen to be together can ROLE PLAY lei..

* Laughter Was Burst Out From Everyone *

Kept on yada yada...
Till it was around 5.30am.
Where we decided to call it a day...
Botak will be sending Mouse back on his bike..
While Mr Tall with be sending the rest of us back..
Heks...
But i told Mr Tall to let me drive.(As he need to go back for duty in camp)
So he could grab a nap....

1st. Send Trixy Home

2nd. Send Rachel Home

3rd. Send Mr Tall Home

Heez!!! Missed~ Could Not Snap His Face~

Something good happen during when sending rachel home..
Mr Tall and Miss Rachel was having a conversation...

* Blink Blink *

OH~ My~ Goodness~
I can't believe it happening...
It's a good start uh~
Maybe they didn't talk as there was too much people around ba...
Therefore they felt kind of shy..
But since now is only left with me & both of them..
It should be alright ba...

Wonder how Rachel impression towards Mr Tall..
Whether they stand a chance to be together?
Will they give me a treat or red packet?
After all i'm the want who match make hor...
Heks...

Waited for him under his block..
Where he go home to get his stuff for booking in...
Was on the fone with Cindy...

Somehow i don't like what she doing...
We had a quarrel about it..
Wasn't a very fierce quarrel..
But i think it might be the last ba..

He came down...
Chatted for awhile..(Talking about Rachel wor.. =P)
He send me home and headed for camp...
Poor chap~
He need to be on duty while all of us are sleeping..

Ps: Something was on my mind... For i think u know nuts about me.. You don't really know what on my mind... You don't understand me at all..

No comments: