Pages

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Totally Exhausted






I've given away my heart,

So it could be torn into pieces.

She left me with the feelings of betrayal and being forgotten.

I'm so in love, yet so alone.


Feeling her absense hurts the most.

My constant urge to call is almost taking over,

while on the other side, my cycle of feelings starts with rage.

Slowly going into sadness, rage again, desperation, devastation, and finally denial.


Every morning I open my eyes to emptiness.

Seeing a long black hallway with nothing in between.

This so-called love has taken over my life leaving me distracted.


Days pass by and now my emotions are going crazy.

Leaving me no choice but to vomit.

To empty my pesimistic thoughts.

To stop thinking my life is over.

To stop my tears everynight from falling.

To stop feeling like my heart has shattered into pieces.


The hardest part of moving on is the jealousy on top of all my misery.

But soon enough I'll go to bed realizing I survived this struggle.

I need to escape my depression to continue breathing.

And regain my strength to love again...



=======================================================


Slept at 12am...
Woke at 3pm...

* Y a w n s *

* Rubbing Eyes *

Ah.......
I going to be late...
Need to head down to Choa Chu Kang..
To get some document..
And then head down to a lawyer film..
At Apollo Center(Chinatown).
Before 5pm...
And i still got stuff need to be done before i could head out..

By the time when i done to go....
The time is already 4...
Only an hour left

* D a m n *

Took cab down to CCK..
Time was around 4.30pm..
Grab the document...
Took another cab down to Apollo Center..
When i reach it was 5 min before 5pm...

But later came to find out..
The lawyer flim closed at 4.30pm..

* Knock At Da Wall *

Still saw some staff inside..
Headed in to ask whether i still can collect my stuff..
Lucky enough..
They make a exceptional..
Heks...

Walk to Chinatown market...
Meet up with some guys there...
Have my meal there...
Head down to Bukit Merah...
Was there to help out one of the lion dance troupe...

After da performance we went ova to Kallang KFC...
Haizzz...
Boring Wednesday...
Aint got da mood to club...
So head down to Marina South again...
Well...
We didn't manage to get lotsa prawns..
Haa...
But we got a fish today...

Fishy Fishy~~

Head home at 4.10am...
I damn farking shag right now...
Nidda hit da sheet ler....

No comments: