Pages

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Love Hurts







Tears are falling from my eyes,

As I sit and cry at night.

Blood is dripping from my heart,

As I try to write.


I have so much pain,

I'm hurt a lot,

I can't explain all this,

I'm just falling apart.


No one understands,

I don't know where to start

And I don't know where to end.


Love hurts so much,

Like a thousand stabbing knives,

Especially when you have all this pain,

That you wish you could deny.


I'm so sore right now,

My heart is racing fast,

I wish I could forget all this,

And leave it in the past.


but there will always be a memory,

a memory of us both,

how we both loved each other,

and in my heart I'll hold.


I will always hold this memory

even though you won't care,

and the scar you left in my heart

will always be there.

No comments: