Pages

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Like The New Look

+++ Edited Post +++

similarity..






How you all think about my new blog skin?
Nice work uh?
Any comment please...
Need to Thanks Trixy mei for it....

Thanks Alot Trixy Mei~

I personally find it great...
Love the way it is now...
heezz..

Started off today working up early...
Was chatting with Friends on msn...
Mr Beng call on my cell...
OopPss...
Call to ask what time i'm going for my hair cut...
Almost forgot about it....

He came to fetch me at 4pm...
But i was kinda late...
Make him wat for me downstair.
Reach the place around 4.30pm...
Was waiting fer my stylist(Name is Christine, Chris in short).
As she went to da loo..

She back in awhile..
Start flooding me with question when she saw me...
It go like this...

Chris: You want to cut your hair?

Qing: Don't know... What you think?

Chris: I don't think you need a hair cut... It still look ok...

Qing: Really? Ok... Since u say so...

Chris: Ya.. I find it nice.. Don't think the need of cutting it...

Qing: Orh....

Chris: How about changing your hair tone? Found a job yet?

Qing: Hmm... Want! But maybe not now... Wait till i got a job.. As i still need to go for a interview..

Chris: Oh ya... After your interview...

Qing: Anyway what colour uh?

Chris: No worries... Got it all work out for you...

Qing: Oritez..

Chris: Want to have a look at the colour?


Qing: Nah.. No worries... I trust you...

Wait for Mr Beng to have his hair cut...

This the saloon..

Hair cut #1

Hair cut #2

Hair cut #3

Hair cut #4

Taken while waiting...

Went to look for Weili and friends at Geylang...
Who just finish helping othaz lion dance troupe...
And we went KFC for lunch.....

Kallang KFC


Head down to the wake after that...
Reach there around 7pm...
And those guys started to play mahjong..
I join them in the game..
Guess what?
I lost $2...
* L o L *

Was too bored..

After that we sitted to nonsense abit..
Stay there till the next morning...
Kinda shag out....
* Y a w n s *
Head home after that....

No comments: