Pages

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Thinking

Thinking.

Can't stop thinking.

Think of you. This. That. That Life. That day.

That dream was mine.

A utopian dream.


Your aura; struck me like lightning to a tree.

Pointy, like a star, you shone.

So bright, yet not shining as a star would,

But as apparent as white chalk on a blackboard.

You would not show off like a star.

Yet you did burn so hot, so fiercely, so explosively.

You were a star in my eyes.


But like all stars, you died.

That gas was gone.

No pull between us.

The atmosphere was dry

and I began to choke.

I was taken from my star - like a child being taken from its poor,

drunken mother - I did not know what was happening.


Dazed....


Confused.....


Without true reality,


I there sat.


Wondering.


The end of my world had only just begun, with yours beginning..

No comments: