Pages

Monday, April 10, 2006

Heartless

Was at Choa Chu Kang in da noon..
Went to visit my Mom..
She called for me at 1pm.
But i was so shag..
I slept at 8 in da morning..
Less then 5 hours of sleep.

* Y a w n s *

Helping her to get some stuff done..
Head ova to visit one of my relative.
Who just finish some operation..
Ah Beng come and fetch me after that..
On da way to Beach Road.
We picked Kai Qi..

Meet up with Mouse and Weili there..
Shop around and have our meal...
The food there was great..
Especially the claypot rice and da prawn noodle.

Bet You Guy Know Where This is..

Look Like Small Boy Uh?

Met up with Mouse.
He just finish his hair cut..
Was told that he got his hair dye black...
Maybe there some problems with my EYES.

Is Da Colour Black?

* Slapz Forehead *

Stupid Arsehole..
He say he went to highlight BLACK!!
What a brainless freak...

Head ova to Parklane...
Meet up with my Jie Mei and headed to Plaza Singapura.

Mr Ronarld~

Hee~ Can You Get Off My Lap?

Nice To Have You Here To Accompany Me.

WeiLi Wearing So Smart Cause 1st Day Of Work!

She My Jie Mei~!

Headed to Long John Silver to grab some bite..
Went to take some stuff from a friend at Taxi stand.
And relax at Starbucks...

Wo Yi Kou~

Ni Yi Kou~

Loving Uh?

Headache

Old Couple

Arbish~~!

Shocked~!

A Voodoo Doll Which Say To Bring You Luck In Love

Caught Smoking....

Shy Freako!!!

Went to prawn after that...

Slicing The Cockles

The Battle Of Mouse & Tall

Concentrating~

Waiting Fer Bite~

Got It~

Miserable Few Prawnie~

BBQ Da Prawn.

Poor Prawn~

Are You That Hungry?

No comments: