Pages

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Confusion




There never was a reason..

Why?

Always lingeringas if a cloud in the sky,

I sit and think and nothing comes..

Through miles and miles my mind does run,

Of memories shared...

Everything that was ever said or done...

I try to see...

When your heart turned,

Away from me...

When the weather changed...

From a soft warm breeze,

To freezing rain tearing...

My heart into pieces,

Bringing me down to my knees....

As tears roll down,

Like autumn leaves....

Forgotten???

Not daring to make a sound....

Confusion, Pain, and Sorrow....

Seem to always surround..

These feelings I hide,

Though in this search they seem to be....

All I can find,

But I still hope,

You will share with me.....

The reason why you felt the need,

To say Goodbye..............

No comments: