Pages

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Never In My Life

Wake and went down to Eunos... I having my lion dance performance today.. Was asked to reach by 5.30pm.. Which ended leaving at 6.30pm.. Place? Some where in Bedok.. It ended around 10pm..

Was back to Eunos, and trying to get the stuff done.. And waiting for WeiLi to come over to meet me up. It was around 11pm when things was all done, and ready to leave.. We are going to club tonight.. Yeah..

Where?

Club Momo!

Geez...

Ended with me and WeiLi down to club, the rest are either tired or working the next morning.. Well.. Luckily we still got friends there.. Meiling was there with Karen and Min Mei.. Grace was also there with her friends..

Some stuffs happen that night..

Firstly, i almost punch a unknow her.. Geez.. LoL.. Why? This was what happen, was walking and looking for my friends. Where i spotted a girl, which totally look like a girl friend of mine.. She was standing with another girl.. Hence, i thought of scaring her by trying to punch her on the face.. I was standing beside her, on the left hand... As my fist was almost hitting her on the face, she started to turn her body.. Which make me see the tattoo on her right arm..

Then i realize, my friend doesn't have a tattoo.. Geez.. Quickly pull back my hand.. Apologise to her.. Tell her, i'm sorry.. I thought she was my friend.. Then her friend, the other girl beside her.. Was in a pose of trying to punch me.. But she was just acting.. They accept my apology.. Lucky me!!

Second.. Never in my life this happen before.. Below was what actually happen... We was seated around Meiling table, was looking at the handphone left on the table.. Saw a O2 Atom.. So i pick up and have a look.. Then Karen came over, and hang the phone on my neck.. As there a strap on it.. The phone belong to Min Mei..

Well.. She was walking towards me, while i was walking away from her.. Then she was stopped by WeiLi.. WeiLi was offering her a drink, but guess what.. She took the drink n splash in onto me... Making me drenched with Vodka Orange... Argh~!!

Damn!

Never.. Never in my life i got splash with water in the public, whether is by girls or guys.. Shit! I'm totally fed up with it.. Well.. The drink splash on some guys behind me either.. Having him come over to question whether we got any problem with him anot.. Where WeiLi told him that, the girl was drunk ans he apologize to him.. Geez.. But guess what! I didn't show my anger on her..

Well.. If she isn't a girl, isn't my jie mei friends.. Then i think i won't be so nice then.. Haizz.. Is totally shame man.. Was seated down trying to wipe my tee, Karen and MeiLing was helping me with it..

Haizz...

Damn!

Wonder what's wrong man..

Just isn't my day....

No comments: