Pages

Friday, June 02, 2006

Love Recall

Nothing could have made my heart break more than when you said good-bye

No other person on earth could make me cry the tears I've cried

I look for you everywhere and to no avail, you're not there

I wish I could hold you now - you'll never know how deeply I cared

It's not right to love someone as much as I love you

I need the strength to go on but it's no use

When I cry these tears they go straight out to your heart

I wish you would come back to these arms - in my mind we'll never be apart

Now you're gone and my whole world's come tumbling down

When I lie in bed at night in my heart your voice is the only sound

The love I have for you runs through my veins

I can see nothing but you - your presence has driven me insane

But I don't blame you when it was all my fault

I thought I could get over you, but inside my body your image is caught

Please come back to me - you're the only one I'll ever want in my life

And being without your love burns deep - it cuts like a knife

I'll remember you as I cry for all my sins

I'll beg God to bring you back when I recall what has been

So don't forget I love you as your ghost walks through my soul

Until your love comes back to me - I'll forever in this heart have a hole

No comments: