Pages

Saturday, June 24, 2006

After The Fall

I see you in my sleep
You haunt me like a ghost
I dream of our moment together
and my heart seems to fall
Why doust thou Romeo
cause me such pain?
Or is it my soul
that screams for such tragedy?
I feel strangely numb
and tears blind my eyes
I am a puppet
and I lay there in a coma
With nothing to keep me wake
I feel like walking away,
maybe it'll be easier
But so much of me wants to stay
For me love is an elixir
and you've given me a taste
Then you disappear
from my fairytale
And leave me alone in the closet
I wake up from my coma
Still hearing your soothing voice
Still seeing your handsome face
Still feeling your gentle touch
Although I feel such pain
and I know that I have a long road
to recovery
I feel a sense of peace
through my aching body

No comments: