Pages

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

It's Hurts

She walks along
Walking all alone
But she can't see
That what she needs is me
She comes to me,
Then she'll leave again
She doesn't know
Just what it does to me

It hurts to see her
Walking all alone
It hurts, to be me,
To want but to not have her
But she can't see
Oh how much she hurts me

I take her back
Time and time again
But when she leaves
It happens all again
I hurt inside
A pain that is so deep
And she . . . she doesn't know

She doesn't know my pain
Or how much she hurts me
She lives her life
Just fine without me
But me, I hurt,
I hurt for only her
And all this time
She still doesn't know

I reach for her
Reaching oh so far
But she's not there
Not there at all
She's gone away
Away once again
But she'll be back
Sometime the end

No comments: