Pages

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Is Been A Long Time Since I Saw Mr Tall

Woke up early in the morning... Only having 4 hours of sleep i think.. Headed down to Choa Chu Kang, that's where my mom stay.. Was told by her to head over, as she got stuff needed to be done.. As she wasn't around in Singapore, so i a job for the son..

Was there around 11am... Trying to get the stuffs done, as soon as possible.. As i got a lion dance performance at 2.30pm.. But it got delay but my aunt, asking me to do this and that.. Shit! Well.. I did not manage to go for the performance.. Haizz.. All thanks to my aunt..

Was asking Grace whether she want to come out for lunch in msn, as she was staying in Bukit Panjang.. Telling her i can meet up for lunch then i need to head back to Eunos for work.. Was told to wash the clothes at Eunos by Alban.. She did give me a answer, so i logged off and prepare to head down.. When i was in the cab to Eunos, she called on my cell.. Telling to meet up, hence i told the taxi driver to head down to her house..

Waited 45 mins before she head down.. Then we took a cab down to Eunos, packed some food for Meh and WeiLi.. When we head up.. I was suprize to see Mr Tall there.. Is been qquite some time since we last met.. Haaz.. His always claiming to be busy with his dog Snowy.. Snowy was just an excuse..

Then Meh, WeiLi and Grace headed down to Macpherson.. As Meh is having his training there.. While i need to get my clothes wash before going down.. The load was quite big.. Have to wash it but a number of times.. But i only manage to get it done once.. As the detergent was used out...

So i headed down to Macpherson with Mr Tall and Ben.. The rest of them was already there.. Training ended at 10pm, where we headed for supper.. After supper, we headed down to Thai Disco at Goledn Mile.. With?

Me, Mouse, Mr Tall, Weili and Grace...

Everything ended at 3plus.. Home by 4am... Concuss....

No comments: