Pages

Saturday, June 10, 2006

First Day Of Work

Woke at 7am.. Shower and took a cab down to work.. First day of work.. Can't be late for it.. Working in PSA! As? Car Jockey! Job Scope? All i had to do is drive.. Haa.. Driving all those brand new cars... Mostly imported, left hand drive car..

Before i can head to my office.. I need a pass for it.. Temp pass must me make.. But i didn't bring my i/c for it.. Heks... Had to bother my boss to come out and explain to the person in charge just to let me in this time...

Well... I managed to head it for it yea~

Today job was si called small amount of cars to be work on.. Total of 700plus of cars needed to be shifted from point A to point B.. Which is around 3 km away.. 700plus of cars, working with a team of 12 people including me..

Geez....

Working in bad weather.. Where the sun is freaking hot.. And it rain heavily halfway thru.. Shit! I got sunburn for it.. And i was drenched all over...

Finally finish shifting all the cars.. Ended my work at 8pm... 12hours of work.. Super tiring... And i'm working the next day at 6am.. Shag...

Headed home, shower, set my alarm.. Concuss....

No comments: