Pages

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Nice Flick

Waking up @ 6pm..
Was still kinda piss with what happen the night before.
But i told myself to cool down and control my temper.

Thought of getting a new tattoo done..
But could not make up my mind whether to do it..
And i'm afraid by the time i get down the shop was closed for business..

Just when i was still thinking whether to head down anot...
I saw Serene was online..
Hence i decided to ask her to check the shop out for me..
As her shop at the same building where i got my tattaoo done..

Was told that it will be close by 8pm...
Looking at the time..
I decided to give it a miss...
So i was yada-ing with Meh Meh, Laine and Serene on the msn.

There she was lying beside me...
But i was giving her cold shoulder..
Ignoring her....
Reason was?
She know it best....

So after so much time wasted...
Decided to get bath and head out..
Wanted to bring her for dinner.
But she say she want to head home...

Suggest to send her home.
She decline to it...
Hence i headed down to Bugis after she boarded the cab...

Down to Bugis...
Meet up with Mouse..
Shop for awhile...
Can't get the Adidas shoe i wanted..

We were talking about stuffs regarding work..
And some misunderstanding regarding me and some friends.
Was meeting up with Anthony later on at Can Cafe..

Due it was still early..
We decieded to head to the coffee shop below Mouse house..
I need to grab a bite..
The Bak Kut Teh there was famous.

Was there eating Bak Kut Teh and drinking beer...
Geez...
Sound like a uncle rite?

Then Anthony called..
He say he had reach..
But there a slight change of plans..
We aint heading to Can Cafe any more...

We will be heading down to Suntec City...
Meeting up with some of his friends there...
So finish what i'm with Mouse..

Then walk over to meet up with Anthony..
As he will be driving over...
Was told that we will be going to Paulaner Brahaus..

It was a place where they self brew their beer..
Quite a nice place to chill...

Headed there...
Meet up with his friends..
Order beer...

Anthony pay for the first round..
I pay for the second...
Geez...
I still don't like drinking beer..

Too much beer make me so bloated..
And i get drunk easy on beer...
Yucks...

After that, we headed down to my workplace...
Was there to watch a soccer match.
And also to pass some stuffs to my colleauge.
Then again he order another jug of beer...

Argh~!

Wandering at my work place...
Saw those regular customer.
Was ask to drink by them....

Geez...
I know i going to hit my limit soon...
So is better for me to stop..

I ended up playing dices with my manager..
Loser got to drink u one full cup of water..
I drank a total of 4 cups...

Damn!

I farking bloated...
With all the beers, hard liquor, red wine and water...

Soon Anthony left...
But i'm staying around..
As i dont feel like going home early...

My colleauge, Karen suggest to catch a flick..
So i waited for them to knock off..
Then headed down to Cine..

Went to watch
Nice Flick!
Rate it 7/10

Headed home after the flick~~~~

No comments: