Pages

Friday, September 01, 2006

Farking Shag And Piss!

I'm totally exhausted with work today...
Recently Friday seem to be a heavy load in my work place..
The crowd keep coming in today..

Alvin is off today, relaxing some where out there..
Derrick is on leave, enjoying himself in Hong Kong..
With the shortage of one person..
The work is like maddness...

Starting from 6pm to 3am...
I only had three cigarettes..
Had a quick "dinner" @ 1am..

Maybe is due to the fact that, today was the starting of the month..
Where everyone had got their pay...
I got my tips today...
Which is $225...

Please don't be mistaken...
All the tips are shared...
No personal tips...
Tips will be total up every 1oth, 20th and 30th/31st of the month..
Then it will be given to us on every 11th, 21st and 1st of the month...

Finally by the end of the day...
Feeling relax and happy..
But who know's?

Someone just mess it up...
She was DRUNK!!!
Or should i say Farking High On Alcohol!!!!
I farking sure that this aint the first time yea..
And i did told you umpteen time before...

DID I?

Why can you just listen?
Totally mess it up man..
Geez....

No comments: