Pages

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Exhausted

I was outta bed extreme early today...
Was awake at 12plus...
Because i wanna go get my myself ink!!!

Shower and get prepare...
Headed down to City Plaza...
Only to find out that the tattoo artist was around...
He went fishing off shore...

Geez....

I try calling him before i wanna head down.
But i cant get to him.
Due to the fact he had change his cell number..
Think i gonna go down some other days.

In the meantime...
I think i might as well go shop around...
Went down to Suntec..

Wanted to buy a gift for Karen...
As she having her birthday after 12am.
And maybe shop one or two stuff for myself.
But can't seem to find any nice stuff yea.

I went from Suntec....
To Marina Square....
To City Link....
Raffles Place....
Penisular Plaza...
Penisular Hotel...
Bugis Junction...
Beach Road Army Market...

Was freaking tired from all the walking...
And the time was only like 4pm..
Decided to pack lunch and head down to my work place....

Packed fish soup...
Headed to my work place...
Eat and slack..
Was talking to the chicken wing man...

Ok!

6pm~!

Time to start working!

Was so damn pack today~
Freaking busy~!
And i'm feeling so exhausted...
So sleepy~!

After work, we headed down to B1!
To celebrate Karen Birthday...
With a total of 12pax...
Can u guys image...?

We drank 3 bottle of Martell..
From 3.30am - 5.30am...
All the drinking make me so bloated...

Headed to the MacDonarld at Shaw house for Breakfast....
Talk Cock Sing Song.....
Head for home at 7am...

No comments: