Pages

Monday, September 04, 2006

Late!

Suppose to wake up at 2pm..
To go for my hair cut...
And maybe to get my new teds done...

But due to the fact that i'm freaking exhausted...
I fell back to sleep after waking for awhile...
Only to be awake at 4pm...

I still insist on getting my hair cut...
Ended i was late for my work..
And i was been nagged by Uncle(boss)...

Geez....

I don't like my new hair cut...
Think is rather short...
Look so KIDDY!

Argh~!

After work we decided to go for supper!
Supper at Geylang!
Ricky, Alvin, Me and Peter(Manager).

She was out drinking with her friends..
Well!
Just hope the same thing isn't gonna happen yea...

She buzz when i was just about to start to eat...
Kept flooding me with question...
Sound abit drunk to me..

Was home at 5am....
Shower...
Due to the fact i was freaking shag!
And the thought of waking up early the next day...
I concuss on my bed!

No comments: