Pages

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

+Look Like Is Another Sleepness Night For Me+



Tuesday, March 28, 2006


Somehow I din getta sleep much again.
Another sleepless night.
Slept at 12pm n woke at 4pm.
Geez......
Wadda hell is going wrong with me??
something gonna be wrong some where.


Check my fone and found out it was in silent mode.
Got two missed called from Angie..
Damn...
We agree on going to get new PS2 game today.
But some how I forgot about it..
Called n apologize to her.
She nagged about it...
*%!^#$%#^!?


Was fiddling with my com when my fone ring.
Is was Edmund on da line.
He was asking whether we should head Fishing.

I say:"I'm Oritez with it.. Why not u called n ask Mouse?"
So, they decided to fish at the new jetty in Marina South.
And we agree to meet 8pm ova at Beach Rd.
The place where i used to worked.
Nidda get stuffz ova there..

All ready to fish... =P.


I'm reach around 8.20pm...
Damn..!
Not one was here yet.
Uncle Joe(my ex boss) was at the counter..
He look surprize to see me.
I was smoking outside the shop.
Joe came outta shop and chat.
We chatted awhile and procede into the shop.


Gosh....
The shop seem to be different after i left..
Look kinda messy uh.
OhHh...
Lotsa new stuff on da shelf...
*Looks tempting*
Controlled myself and head to get what is needed.
The guys reach about 20 minute later.
As usual, Edmund was the last to reach.
Finally got what we want.
Head Ova to da counter fer payment.


But Joe was outside of da shop
Shouted fer him.

He say: "Qing, go into the counter and do it yourself.."
I was like, Oh... Ok lor...
Geez...
Give myself the usual discount.
Head ova to Marina South Straight after that..


Dark.. The lights is where the jetty was..


Reach there around 9 plus 10pm.
Gonna get things ready before the full tide at 11.30pm.
Done with my stuff and help others..
Started to cast it out and wait.
Was playing with the camera while waiting..


He's WeiLi

What a Stupid Pose~!!

Looks Like a Couple Uh?


Around 12am, the rest of da guys came over.
Still no catch yet.
Was kinda *Moodless*
As it was dark and lotsa mosquito around


That's Edmund.. Aka Pui Kia~

That's Kai Qi....

That's Yang Lee... Aka mEh mEh~

Fooling Around....

Evon(Kai Ming GF) suggest going prawning at the nearby pay pond
Hence we decided to pack up and head ova
Heks...
We was there yesterday fer prawing oso.
We was up to mischive again..


Trying to catch prawns with our bare hand uh...
Muahahaha...
Overall the catch wasn't that good compare to yesterday.


Mr Tall... Who claim to be "PrawninG" Expert..

Mouse and Mr Tall...Fighting Fer the 1st catch.!.!

That's Kai Ming and Evon..

Lookin fer *Victim*.. lolx...

After all we only manage to get 8 pieces..
Compare to yesterday catch was way below it.
We caught 20+ pieces the previous night..
But some was caught using bare hand.
Heks...
But we did have lotsa fun Overall... =)

No comments: