Pages

Wednesday, March 29, 2006


+Loneliness Is My Only Friend+



Wednesday, March 29, 2006


Receive a message from Weili. Ask whether i wanna catch a flick later.. Geezz... But i told him i was too tired... Nidda grab a nap first. Fer i din get a wink since yesterday.. Get back to him when i done with my nap.. But i seem so lethargic. Ain't gotta mood to get anything done.. Just feel like lazing on da bed..

* Y.a.w.n.S *

I felt the emptyness in my stomach.. Went to da kitchen to look fer food... No one seem to be around.. I'm all alone.. Felt the loneliness... It doesn't feel good.. Simply Hate it.... Went back to my room n switch on da tv.. but everything seem so dull.. Ever since she left, my life seem to be in black and white. I misses her lots... But i reckon she know..

Decided to give my pals a buzz... Aint wanna be in this stituation, whereby it will only make my day worse.. I don't wanna be alone... Fer memories will start flowing in... Nidda keep myself busy, so that my mind won't drift apart....

I'm all alone in this house.. When Loneliness is all i'm left with....

No comments: