Pages

Friday, March 31, 2006



I was afraid to love you forever, but when I did, I lost you forever




Friday, March 31st, 2006


I'm totally lost... My brain ain't working... Seem to be out of control. Got lotsa stuff in my head.... But i just can't seem to keep forcus and get it post up... Ain't feeling good.... "Sadness Fulfill My Life... Misery Is What I'm Left With... Pain Is All I Could Felt... Emptyness Flooded In... I Lost In The World Of Sorrow... Where Loneilness Is My Only Friend...."

Gotta know some stuffz that ache my heart... Causing me to behave like this.... "I Opened Myself To You... Took The Risk Of Getting Hurt... "

Which means what she had told me before was just lies..." Why Make Someone A Priority When They Only Make You An Option..."

Why is there a need of it? "I Wish That You Will Made Me Happier Than I Was Before But In Reality You Hurt Me..."

Was always there when you needed someone most... " When You Was Hurt.... I Was Always There For You... Now I'm Hurt... Where Are You? "

You don't understand how i felt for you... " You Will Never Know How Much Of My Tears Have Been Lost Over For You..."

Ain't the first time you have been hurting me.... " Who Do You Turn To When The Only Person Who Can Dry Your Tears Was The One Who Made You Cry.... "

I'm just a fool to you... Why am i so foolish? " I Cry For The Last Time That You Were Almost Mine, Cry For The Memories We Left Behind, Cry For The Pain, The Lost, I Cry For The Times I Thought I Had You... "

Maybe he what's you want.. " We Just Broke Off Not Long Ago, You Had Moved On, But Not Me.. I Still Love You... The Pain Maybe Unbearable, Hurts So Bad To See You With Your New Boyfriend. But It's Something I've To Live With.. "

All the best in your new relationship! " Relationship Are Like Knife They Cut You Real Deep... "

You stab me right thru my heart! " Not All Scars Show... Not All Wounds Heal... Sometimes You Can't Always See... The Pain Someone Feels..."

I'm deeply hurt this time round.... " I'm Gonna Smile Like Nothing's Wrong, Talk Like Everything's Alright, Act Like It's Just A Dream, And Pretend She's Not Hurting Me.. "

I need time to recover from this relationship... " And Every Time We Broke Up, We Turn Around And Make Up For It, This Can't Go On.... I Got To Move On, It's Not That I Don't Love You No More... "

Take care my Baby Pea~ " I'm Not Letting It Go, It's Just That I've Just Stopped Holding On, And I'm Slowly Drifting Away... "

No comments: