Pages

Friday, March 31, 2006

+ B a b y P e a +




Friday, March 31st, 2006

I was laying down on my bed and she appeared in my mind once again..
I don't know why..
Kept trying to re-direct my focus on others thing...
But it seem so hard to get it done..

Decided to take sleeping pill stop it..
I need a good rest..
Haben been resting well, ever since we ain't together.
Even by doing that..
I only manage to get 4 hours of sleep..
* S u l k *

This 4 hours of sleep...
Consist of me waking up on and off..
Why can't i just sleep like before?
I just want to rest.
But why can't i just have it?

Is heaven playing a joke on me?
What actually did i done to deserved all this?
Or am i just a fool for it?
Maybe i'm just too soft hearted..
Only to make myself more miserable..

Fate Entwines Us;
Destiny Bond Us;
Lurve Surround Us.

We use to be so close...
But now?
We look like a total stranger.
What actually caught up between us?
It wasn't like in the beginning..

Maybe time is just up...
Never thought it will happen that fast.
For this didn't cross my mind before.
Making me hard to accept it.

Is the fact that we ain't together.
But it will be a lie..
If i told you i don't love you anymore.
No matter what had happen..

May not have show it out.
But..
My love for you for u is still here..
Maybe it fade alittle..
Cause the distance between us is increasing..
You seem so close to me..
But in actual fact?

Reckon u understand how i felt for u.

Does it worth doing it?
Why want to do it?
Since your not been appreciated.

I'm exhausted...
Too tired for othaz stuff..
Hurt deep down..
I need to rest..
Long period of resting time..

I'll be better..
As time goes by..
Just hope it will heal fast..
So that can be back Standing on my feet
Walking down the path infront.
Rather then staying at the same spot.

I not giving up on it..
You are the one putting a stop to it..

No comments: