Pages

Thursday, March 30, 2006


+Days Are Going Fast But Time Spend Seem So Little+



Thursday, March 30, 2006



I was awake by a call...
A call by Peter.
Was telling that he will be heading ova soon.
He offer to help me with my window film.
It's a good deal.
Since he's working in this line..
Understand what it mean?
Haa..
Mean i ain't gonna pay for it.

Got up and get myself wash up..
Geez..
Is already 3pm..
No time to lost uh.
There still lotsa stuff need to be done.
As usual no body was home.
Make myself a cup of milo.
Packed my room.

Was checking my mail..
While waiting for Peter to come over.
Have some conversation going on in msn.
Trixy was asking about my blog.
Geez..
I think she gonna faint if she see it..
Heks..
But to my surprize she offer to get it re-done for me..

* W i n k s *

+ Thanks Trixy Mei Mei +

My doorbell rang at 4.40pm.
Cool~
Peter was here.
Gonna get it done with quick.
So that we can head out for dinner.
Offer to help him.
Help was been rejected.

He say: " Your help is appreciated, but i think it will help more if u would just sit down n watch."

Damn it~!

Ignore him and headed back to my room.
Continue with my msn conversation.
He got it done within 40 mins.
WhOoo~
That what we call a "Pro"
Haa..

Head for showa..
Get change and head out.
As usual every thursday is a training day.
No matter rain or shine.
Haizz..

Training start 7.30pm.
Still have ample of time for dinner.
Reach my dance troupe ard 7.30pm.
Kids were already down there waiting.
But due to exam.
Alot didn't turn up for it.

Went up to get change.
Saw Snowy hiding under the chair.
Oh... Snowy was a dog name.
"He" look kinda weird..
Must have done some thing wrong again.
Expected..
"He" pee in da middle of the living room.

Got a scolding for it.

~ Snowy ~

I went down after changing of shirt..
Ask those kids to do some physical training.

Knock It Down~!

Is not about bullying them.
Is just to make them now physical strong.
And to get them ready for army.
Although some of them is just on 11 years old.
Heks...

Meh Meh came down after that.
Asking why i didn't get change fully.
* S h o c k *
I didn't expect that we will be training today.
Usually the training now is for those younger kids.
Geez..

Call Mouse to get me my shoe..
Change into my shoe and advance with training.
But took snap of the chubby boy.

That's Chubby Alan!

Hence our training commence..
Was short of a player.
Due to work he can't make it down.
So we have to get another fellaz to replace his position.
Was trying out new stunt..
Lotsa funny funny stuffz happen..


A bunch of stupid fellaz

Training ended at 11pm...
Was kinda shag out..
Head up to get showa and change.
Throw those clothes into the washing machine.
In da meantime, was playing with Snowy.
Laid those clothes.

Supper Time.
* W i n k s *
Head down to Jalan Besar.
We had the famous "Sisscor Hand Cut"
Was chatting for awhile after that.
Alban Send me home after that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.pi7.ru/soft/1549-erlend-lu-luchshaya-strana-v-mire-audiokniga.html ]Процедура купли-продажи автомобиля. [/url]
У меня вот такая проблема-стесняюсь звонить сама подругам, мне все время может показаться на первый взгляд,что они наверно заняты,им не до меня и.т.п. А люди ко мне тянутся, звонят первое время сами, мы дружим, а потом начинаются обиды что мол я сама не звоню и отношения рушаться. Бред, а переделать себя сложно, может это комплекс какой то?