Pages

Monday, July 31, 2006

A Summary Of July

Sorry to keep you peeps waiting yea! I apologise fer the late entry!! Was kind of too busy with some stuffs... Due to the poor time management i had... =P

Ok! Ok~

I shall summarize on the things i had done during the Month...


Just the same old stuff i had done during the earlier month... Only difference is i'm working... =)

It goes like this....

4pm - 4.30pm - Waking up time!

5pm - 5.30pm - Get prepare and headed down to work..

6pm - 9pm - Happy Hours @ my work place...
(Which is the peak period of my work place, when you don't even have the time to smoke)

9pm - 3am - Still working!!
(This is when we can start to relax abit)

3am - 6am - Time To Relax And Have Fun

What i mean Relax and Have Fun?

Well.... Is just some normal supper with colleauge, yada-ing at some coffee shop in Geylang, go shopping @ Mustafa, K-box/Movies @ Cineleisure, Drinking and dancing at some club like Club Momo, Estee, Geographer and gambling at colleauge house...

Geez.... All that make me feel tired... Plus the amount of alcohol i consume at work...

Often felt Exhausted! So usually when i home, i will shower and collapse on my bed.. Then same shit rotate the very next day.. Oh! I mean the whole month!

My only OFF day will be on Sat! Where i need to go for my lion dance training, as the competition is on the August....

No comments: